MY DEEP THOUGHTS

              

               
               

WHY ARE WRONG NUMBERS NEVER BUSY? -ANON

               


Thursday, November 22, 2007

Tml will be my last day of my attachment... a bad thing or a gd thing??
as least for me, i onli noe tat goin back to sch will hav more gd thing than bad thing(such as i didn't nid to travel so far everyday, comparing 1 station to like more than 10 station? haha.. and always the nid to sqeeue in the train with all the working life pple every morning...
but, the onli bad thing of leaving my company is to bid goodbye to all my colleagues, who had been went through together for the past 3 months wif us.. simply dislike the feeling of bidding goodbye(not refering juzz to tis situation but to everything)...
anyway... my "colleague".. can actually say like more a fren to me... will be organising a bbq event for me and es tml night at east coast park including some of my poly fren... and they had been keep saying it is a farewell party for es while a "celebration" for me... wth... hahaha...
anyway... lets all of us enjoy ourselves tml...

my sis and bro went to hong kong wif my relative last few days ago... and they will be away for 1 week.. juzz now my mum gave me read the msg what my sis had send to her todae... omg!! i realised that the whole hse had become so much much quiet since they left... i'm so not used to it... hate tis type of feeling when things suddenly changed overnight...


back to sch for my fyp coming mon



------

<$MTEntryAuthor$> [x]

About Me

link


Name : Benjamin SzeToh Yongjian

age : 20

bdae: 26/2/87

Sch: Nanyang Poly

Favourite No : 10

yongjian87@hotmail.com

Tagboard