MY DEEP THOUGHTS

              

               
               

WHY ARE WRONG NUMBERS NEVER BUSY? -ANON

               


Monday, May 05, 2008

NS letter received!!!
Going in on 12 JUNE... and tats ard 1 more month for me...
tis time round really nid to start self training le... if not go in sure DIE.. dun wanna go in become "pikachu bing".. hahaha

And also received NTU letter... had been guranttee a place when i finish my NS...
BUT... i still thinking whether shld i study another course.... if i study another course.. wat course i can study..?? every course got pros and cons
Business course..?? my english like KNS la... go there sure cant survive.. if can survive also will be super tough...
Aerospace?? if i tk tis course... the road to my ambition really really super near le... BUT..............



PS.. things i wanna to do... GOING to meet up wif everyone of my fren at least ONE more time be4 goin to NS...
so fren.. ask me out when u r free.. or when i ask u out.. pls make urself free... hahaha



------

<$MTEntryAuthor$> [x]

About Me

link


Name : Benjamin SzeToh Yongjian

age : 20

bdae: 26/2/87

Sch: Nanyang Poly

Favourite No : 10

yongjian87@hotmail.com

Tagboard